Saturday 2 March 2013

Painting, but nothing to show

I have been painting alot these days, but really nothing to show.  Unfortunately I am having "technical" difficulties uploading photos and have not had the time to get a new 'uploader' thingy.  (yes I am a technophobe!) I believe this is the problem but I ain't no expert....

I am still going strong in my wargaming preparing for a large Napoleonic game at the local convention on the first weekend in April. Very stoked about this and thus purchasing and prepping (gluing mostly plastics) like a madman. (usual condition by the way!)  However I have a few friends who are also looking for me to get some figures painted for them and so I have been extremely busy with all this lately. 

Thus essentially nothing to comment on.  Sorry but there it is.